WebIssues can be used to store, share and track issues with various comments, attributes, and file attachments
The WebIssues system is easy to install and use but has many capabilities and is highly customizable.
The server can be installed on any host with PHP and MySQL, PostgreSQL, Firebird or SQL Server.
Here are some key features of "WebIssues":
· The Desktop Client application can run natively on Windows, Linux and OS X
· The Web Client can be used to access the system using a web browser
· The server can be installed on any host with PHP 5.2 or newer and MySQL, PostgreSQL or SQL Server
· Issues can be filtered using public and personal views with configurable filtering criteria
· Email notifications can be sent and the Desktop Client can periodically check for new and modified issues meeting various criteria
· Various reports can be printed directly from the Desktop Client or exported as HTML and PDF documents
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· added issue and project descriptions
· added text with markup format
· export CSV files with UTF-8 byte order marker
· use QtWebKit to display issue and project details