An open source, multi-platform system for issue tracking and team collaboration
The WebIssues system is easy to install and use but has many capabilities and is highly customizable.
The server can be installed on any host with PHP and MySQL, PostgreSQL, Firebird or SQL Server.
- The Desktop Client application can run natively on Windows, Linux and OS X
- The Web Client can be used to access the system using a web browser
- The server can be installed on any host with PHP 5.2 or newer and MySQL, PostgreSQL or SQL Server
- Issues can be filtered using public and personal views with configurable filtering criteria
- Email notifications can be sent and the Desktop Client can periodically check for new and modified issues meeting various criteria
- Various reports can be printed directly from the Desktop Client or exported as HTML and PDF documents
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- It is now possible to export the list of issues in CSV format also from the Web Client.
- The quick search box in the list of issues can now be used to quickly find an issue with the specified identifier. Note that in order to find an issue in any folder, you can still use the Goto Issue command.
- The markup language used for descriptions and comments now includes a [rtl] tag for marking blocks of text written right-to-left.
- It is possible to configure the page size in the projects tree in the Web Client.