VirtualBox comes with comprehensive support for third-party developers. The VirtualBox Software Development Kit (SDK) will provide developers with all the documentation and interface ﬁles that are needed to write code that interacts with VirtualBox.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· VMM: fixed a Guru Meditation on putting Linux guest CPU online if nested paging is disabled
· VMM: invalidate TLB entries even for non-present pages
· GUI: Multi-screen support: fixed a crash on visual-mode change
· GUI: Multi-screen support: disabled guest-screens should now remain disabled on visual-mode change
· GUI: Multi-screen support: handle host/guest screen plugging/unplugging in different visual-modes
· GUI: Multi-screen support: seamless mode: fixed a bug when empty seamless screens were represented by fullscreen windows
· GUI: Multi-screen support: each machine window in multi-screen configuration should have correct menu-bar now (Mac OS X hosts)
· GUI: Multi-screen support: machine window View menu should have correct content in seamless/fullscreen mode now (Mac OS X hosts)
· GUI: VM manager: vertical scroll-bars should be now updated on content/window resize
· GUI: VM settings: fixed crash on machine state-change event
· GUI: don't show warnings abou...