Versions 1.3.2 Build 1056
A simple and useful application designed to improve your workflow and provide a pleasant way to work with Subversion on your Mac
Whether you're a designer, developer, editor or project manager, chances are you already have plenty on your mind. Versions saves you the hassle and makes working with Subversion easy for your entire team.
Thanks to Versions' clear-cut approach to Subversion, novices and power users alike will enjoy using it. And if you haven't moved to Subversion yet, now is the time.
In a typical Subversion-based workflow, you have to add, edit and delete files in a 'working copy' on your own hard drive and then commit those changes to a central 'repository'.
Subversion keeps track of all changes and lets you retrieve any previous version of your files. In group efforts, Subversion offers a great way to ensure you always have everyone's latest updates.
- Supports all SVN protocols: http://, https://, svn://, svn+ssh:// and file://.
- No SSH key pairs needed for svn+ssh:// connections.
- Integrates with the Mac OS X keychain.
- Works with self-signed SSL certificates.
- Use multiple windows to work with multiple connections at once.
- Drag and drop svn move and svn copy.
- Use a list with commit logs and changes to select a previous revision to browse.
- Checkout and export from any revision.
- Double-click any file to open a copy.
- Integrated Blame/Annotate tool.
- History window to review the selected file or folder's commit history.
- Set svn:ignore and other properties.
- View all files or only changed files.
- View or ignore remote changes.
- 'Local Changes' tool to get a file's diff between local and BASE versions.
- 'Compare Diff' tool to get a diff from any two versions you select.
- History window and Blame tool.
- Complete transaction log.
- Accessible during all svn operations.
- Easily set up a free Beanstalk account.
- Supports creating local repositories.
- Bookmarking existing working copies also automatically creates a repository bookmark when needed.
- Lists all recent changesets in a specified period, or a fixed number.
- Click any file in a changeset to get a diff with the previous version.
- Optionally links bug id's in the commit logs to URLs in your issue tracker.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Note: Versions now requires OS X 10.7 or above
- You can still get Versions 1.3.0 for your 10.6 machine
- Updated SVN 1.8 to version 1.8.10
- Also updated SVN 1.7 to version 1.7.18