The UJO object is a data container similar to a JavaBean, however the UJO architecture offers a new scope of utilization. An UJO persistence can be a preview of its possibilities.
UJO is an abbreviation for Unified Java Object and they are all objects, which implement an interface Ujo. The UJO looks like a map object with an access by methods of its keys.
The UJO object have got typically one write method for all attribute values and one read method for all attribute values of the object.
An attributes are statical constants called UjoProperty contains a name a data type as compared with object type of JavaBean, which have got implemented two methods for each attribute (set + get).
An architecture UJO offers a unconventional solution for attribute value access, however the object will offer a great solution for batch processing of attributes with the help of a simple API.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· the Ujorm User Guide is completed
· new effective method for bulk loading of lazy attributes: OrmTools.loadLazyValuesAsBatch()
· support for the Spring Framework to manage an ORM Session and Transactions
· Criterion have got a native support for IN operator
· UjoProperty default value reading is fixed in some cases
· JavaDoc is improved