TreeView is a REALbasic plugin that includes tree visualization support for the REALbasic.
TreeView provides support for both single and multiple selections, as well as continuous/non-continuous.
Here are some key features of "TreeView":
Look and Feel:
· Native look for each platform
· Use Quartz gradient selection
· Retina display support
· Custom drawn nodes
· Add images to nodes
· Includes the ability to disable node checkboxes.
· Column and header support
· Icon support for header.
· REALbasic 5.5.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added full support for high resolution Retina displays in Cocoa.
· Added HighResImage property to the TreeViewNode class to support retina mode.
· Added ColumnHeaderHighResImage getter / setter methods to the TreeView to support retina mode.
· Added two new constructors to the TreeViewNode class that additionally to the exiting parameters takes the Retina high resolution image.
· Added three new constructors to the TreeViewCheckboxNode class that additionally to the exiting parameters takes the Retina high resolution image.
· Added new constructor to the TreeViewCustomNode class that additionally to the exiting parameters takes the Retina high resolution image.
· Fixed issues with scrollbar (all platforms)
· Fixed Windows cross compile issues in open event when compiling from Mac to Windows.