TreeFrog Framework is a small, free, high-speed and full-stack C++ framework for developing Web applications.
TreeFrog Framework can be the to-go framework when you want to develop easy to use web apps.
TreeFrog Framework is can be used on most important platforms, including Mac OS X.
Here are some key features of "TreeFrog":
· Web application
· Full stack
· High speed
· Open source
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Performance improvement.
· JSON supported for AJAX, added sendJson() method into TActionController.
· XML supported for AJAX, added new method, renderXml().
· Changed the common data format from QVariantHash to QVariantMap for JSON
· Bugfix of creating the 'ORDER BY' clause.
· Updated the configure script.
· Fixed compile error on Qt-4.6
· MongoDB supported for easy access. [Experimental]