The Open Toolkit 1.1
A free, cross-platform OpenGL and OpenAL wrapper for C# and other .Net languages
The Open Toolkit is a cross-platform game development library for .Net/Mono. The Open Toolkit provides intuitive OpenAL and OpenGL bindings, math, font and input handling in an elegant, yet powerful API.
- Rich, type-safe OpenGL and OpenAL bindings with automatic extension loading.
- Cross-platform OpenGL Control for Windows.Forms.
- Integrated math toolkit (vectors, matrices, quaternions), directly usable by OpenGL and OpenAL.
- TrueType/FreeType font support.
- CLS compliant. Use OpenTK with C#, VB.Net, IronPython, Boo or any other Mono/.Net language.
- Mouse, keyboard and joystick input.
- High level GameWindow that integrates a high-accuracy game loop.
- Compile once - run everywhere!
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- New features:
- support for OpenGL 4.4 and OpenGL ES 3.0
- strongly-typed enums for OpenGL ES 2.0 and 3.0
- new, faster OpenGL bindings based on hand-optimized IL