The Next Generation of Genealogy Sitebuilding 10.0.3
Manage and display your genealogy data on the Internet.
The Next Generation of Genealogy Sitebuilding is great if you want to publish your genealogy data on a web site, since the information is stored in a MySQL database.
- Security: Create users with various rights, protect living/private data.
- GEDCOM Import/Export: No need to retype everything.
- Search: Easy lookup by name, or advanced search on dates, places and more.
- Dynamic Charts: Pedigree, descendants, relationship, timeline, family group, etc.
- Clean, Easy to Read: One person per page, sensible layout, clear navigation.
- Surname Lists: Quickly display your main lines alphabetically and by popularity.
- Media: Upload and link photos, histories, videos, you name it.
- Backup/Restore: Safeguard your data, recover from disaster.
The Next Generation of Genealogy Sitebuilding
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 10.0.2
- Ahnentafel/Register: A "More detail/Less detail" toggle in the upper right corner of this page will now allow custom events and notes.
- Albums: A Tree selection box has been added to the public Albums page (will only be visible if you have more than one tree).
- Ancestors: A "Vertical" ancestors chart has been added and is reachable for each individual from the "Ancestors" tab.
- Branches: A new record was not being added to the branchlinks table if a branch was selected while adding a person from the People/Add Person page (fixed).