The Cells 3.0
A powerful Java-based GUI designer
The Cells is based on the JavaBeans standard. It supports and uses BeanInfos, BeanDescriptors, PropertyDescriptors, PropertyEditors (incl. custom and paintable editors), Introspector, etc.
- Designs nested Layers.
- Generates ava source code for your forms
- Suports Undo/redo and clipboard. You can infinite undo and redo all operations. The Clipboard allows you to copy/move one or more components.
- Stand-alone application, which makes it also ideal for prototyping and non-programmers.
- Supports new powerful layout manager CellsLayout.
- Insert, delete, move, resize and modifying columns
- Insert, delete, move, resize and modifying rows
- Supports all Java standard layout managers: BorderLayout, BoxLayout, CardLayout, FlowLayout, GridBagLayout and GridLayout.
- supports visual hinting. During moving, resizing, inserting of components via drag and drop, you see exactly where a component will be placed before dropping it.
- Free Layout Manager support. Setting of alignment of components in FreeLayout.
- Grid oriented layouting and automatic ordering of components in FreeLayout designer.
- Insert, delete tabs in JTabbedPane
- Navigation in components with Inspector tree
- Supports customer Java Beans
- Changing Layout each time during designing between several layout managers