TestFlight SDK is an open source and free iO SDK which allows developers to track how beta testers are testing their application.
Out of the box TestFlight tracks simple usage information, such as which tester is using your application, their device model/OS, how long they used the application, logs of their test session, and automatic recording of any crashes they encounter.
Further details on how to use the TestFlight SDK within your own app are available HERE.
Here are some key features of "TestFlight SDK":
- Discover how testers are using your application. Watch as they progress and take unexpected turns.
- Crash Reports:
- Reported in realtime, with environment snapshots and full session activity.
- In-App Questions:
- The most effective way to get tester feedback. Get the answers you need by asking questions the moment a checkpoint is passed.
- Place checkpoints throughout your app to see how far testers are getting, confirm which areas are popular and reveal ones that need more testing.
- Remote Logging:
- TFLog(@"All your logs are belong to us"); // TFLogs are attached to your session and crash reports.
- In-App Updates:
- Prompt testers to install the latest version of your app. This is the easiest way for your testers to take advantage of installing on the fly.
- Resolved occurrences of exceptions with the message "No background task exists with identifier 0"