T2URLConnection is a free and basic framework designed to help Objective-C developers to build apps capable of sending network requests and parsing responses.
T2URLConnection has a similar architecture to NSURLConnection, but with extra features:
· an NSOperationQueue to control concurrent network requests, set up dependencies, and priorities etc.
· constructs query part of url request from given parameters
· automatically decode XML and JSON responses.
· automatically encode parameters to a JSON body when sending a non-GET request with a JSON content type.
· ability to construct multipart form body (including binary data) for POST requests
· network responses are tied to the original request, so calling code can easily work with multiple concurrent requests.
Further information on how to install and use the T2URLConnection framework within your own Objective-C projects is available HERE.
· Apple Xcode