Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in SymmetricDS 3.7.10:
- 0002217: [Bug] Android zip contains superflous slf4j jars (chenson) - closed.
- 0002231: [Bug] ; in sql scripts in sql content aren't properly parsed (chenson) - closed.
- 0002232: [Bug] Insert fails due to error in Trigger (chenson) - closed.
malware send us
- LICENSE TYPE:
- FILE SIZE:
- 64 MB
- USER RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- SymmetricDS Team
- Home \ Developer Tools
SymmetricDS is web-enabled, database independent, data synchronization/replication software. It uses web and database technologies to replicate tables between relational databases in near real time.
The software was designed to scale for a large number of databases, work across low-bandwidth connections, and withstand periods of network outage.
By using database triggers, SymmetricDS guarantees that data changes are captured and atomicity is preserved.
Support for database vendors is provided through a Database Dialect layer, with implementations for MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, HSQLDB, Oracle, and Apache Derby included.
Synchronization can be configured to push data (trickle-back) or pull data (trickle-poll) at an interval. SymmetricDS allows for 2-tier and even n-tier synchronization, such as the following:
· A farm of web server nodes fronting an enterprise-class general office database
· A handful of regional servers for synchronizing from the general office to remote geographical areas
· 1000(s) of store server nodes using a departmental class database to sync with a regional node
· 10(s) of Point of Sale (POS) register nodes using an embedded database to sync with a store server
Deployment options include the following:
· Web application archive (WAR) deployed to an application server such as Tomcat, Jetty, or JBoss
· Standalone service
· Embedded in an application
Last updated on March 9th, 2015
Runs on: Mac OS X (-)