Swordfish III is an advanced Computer Aided Translation (CAT) tool based on XLIFF 1.2 and specially designed for professional translators.
Swordfish III comes with support for Translation Memory eXchange (TMX), the vendor-neutral open XML standard for the exchange of Translation Memory (TM) data and localization tools.
Furthermore, Swordfish III also provides a fast internal database server and support for RemoteTM.
Here are some key features of "Swordfish III":
· Support for numerous file formats
· Multiple software development types
· Compatible with CAT tools
· Configurable interface
· Customizable hot keys
· Segment filtering
· Proof reading features
· Professional translation engines
· Built-in TM and terminology databases
· Extensible via plugins
· Java 1.5 or later
· 64-bit processor
· 30 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed concordance search.