Stunnix C/C++ Obfuscator 4.0
An advanced tool for making C and C++ source code difficult to understand and adapt.
Several companies that develop cross-platform software applications prefer to ship them in the obfuscated source code form, expecting customers to build that software on any platform they wish.
For example: FlexeLint for C/C++ by Gimpel Software (a tool for checking C and C++ source code) is distributed as obfuscated source code, eliminating the need to compile the software for each and every platform potential customers can use.
It converts the C and C++ source code into a highly mangled and obfuscated form, making it extermely difficult for competitors or customers to study, analyse, reuse and re-work while fully retaining the original functionality.
The obfuscation means:
· Replacing symbol names with non-meaningfull ones
· Replacing numeric constants with expressions, e.g. replacing 232 with (0x14b6+2119-0x1c15)
· Removing or obfuscation of comments
· Removing spaces and tabs in the lines of code
· Joining all lines in your code
- C and C++ Obfuscator is cross-platform product, it can be easily installed and used on Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, Solaris or any other Unix OS.
- Supports correct obfuscation of all preprocessor macros and conditionals of any complexity.
- Full support for products consisting of several C and C++ files in the same C/C++ Obfuscation Project.
- C and C++ Obfuscator includes Obfuscation Project Manager - an advanced intuitive cross-platform (Windows, MacOS X, Linux and Unix) graphical user interface for protecting any size project created with C/C++ with mixed types of code , complete with with IDE-like functionality (supporting Build, Rebuild Changed, Clean).
- It can extract symbols for any API - just provide a directory with the files defining API.
- C and C++ Obfuscator has special debugging mode and unique tools to generate a list of symbols that can't be changed, saving development time.
- C and C++ Obfuscator supports several advanced ways to generate obfuscated names including using shortest possible name.
- C and C++ Obfuscator supports all C/C++ dialects of all existing compilers
- Many options to tightly control the obfuscation and encoding of C and C++ Obfuscator.
- Ability to watermark C/C++ and to make the study of changes between versions of the same file more difficult.
- C and C++ Obfuscator allows creation of lists of symbols that shouldn't be modified; Many exception tables for standard interfaces are included.
Stunnix C/C++ Obfuscator
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Added support for mangling names of files and directories; it is very configurable.
- Various usability enhancements in Project Manager GUI
- Other small improvements were made.