Squish for Mac will allow you to test native Carbon and Cocoa GUI applications on Apple Mac OS X systems.
Squish for Mac recognizes all standard Carbon and Cocoa controls and provides extensive support for complex widgets such as tree and table views, menus and many more. Custom controls derived from standard classes are dealt with just fine, too.
Squish for Mac provides access to the complete Carbon and Cocoa APIs via its test scripting languages and offers access to all objects and properties via the Spy and verification point editor. Additionally it is possible to dynamically access the application's API from test scripts for even more advanced tests and verifications.
· 30 days trial period.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed an issue which caused squishserver to be blocked by the local firewall if the --local command line switch was used.
· Python test scripts should now run significantely faster.
· Fixed a problem which caused no 'main' function to be recorded in some cases when invoking squishrunner on the command line.
· Fixed a problem with recording test cases while using the --testcase option with squishrunner.
· Improved handling of Excel spreadsheets with certain classes of Unicode characters.
· Made executing test cases with a space in the name work in the legacy IDE and when calling squishrunner on the command line with the --testsuite switch.
· The findObject now fails more quickly in test suites with large object maps; it also generates more sueful error messages.
· Fixed a problem which caused the Environment Variables to disappear from the test suite settings editor.
· Integrating the Squish IDE plugins into an existing Eclipse setup is now more robust.
· The Use as Expected Result featu...