Import your existing CSS or image files and let SpriteRight pack your graphics into the smallest space possible. Make your sites load faster, cut bandwidth costs and save time. SpriteRight even generates CSS code on the fly.
SpriteRight automatically finds the optimal position for your images or helps you position them yourself with a simple drag-and-drop interface. Set default margin values to evenly space out images or adjust padding on a per-image basis.
With full support for the latest CSS3 technologies, including multi-layered background rules, SpriteRight takes the sting out of creating time consuming spritesheets.
NOTE: To buy SpriteRight via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "SpriteRight":
· Easily maintain and manage spritesheets across multiple sites by creating SpriteRight project files.
· SpriteRight parses CSS files, letting you convert your existing website to use spritesheets in a matter of minutes.
Automatic Code Generation:
· SpriteRight automatically generates CSS code as you work, making updating your stylesheets simple.
Individual Image Padding:
· Set a margin between all of your images or give particular images additional space by editing their padding values.
· Organize your spritesheets in the most optimal way possible using a variety of different sorting criteria.
· SpriteRights intuitive visual editor allows you to arrange your images in exactly the way you want.
· 64-bit processor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixes tab-based control switching.
· Fixes a crash on start-up bug.
· Other minor fixes.