Sprite Master is a spritesheet generation utility for game developers and web designers.
Sprite Master will help one to organize sprites into one image file and reduces memory used by an application. Sprite Master also generates text file output for game engines or web pages.
Sprite Master uses Basic and MaxRects algorithms to organize your sprites thus it finds the minimum image size. You can sort your sprites or select different algorithms and methods for best result.
You can also set padding to your sprite sheet by using Sprite Padding and Border Padding parameters. Sprite Padding parameter adds space between sprites. Border Padding adds space to edge of your spritesheet.
NOTE: To buy Sprite Master via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Sprite Master":
Output Game Engine & CSS:
· Sprite Master supports many famous game engines like Cocos2D, Corona, LibGDX, etc but additionally have support for CSS.
· Sprite Master supports MaxRects algorithm for aligning and ordering your sprite files in the best and minimum way.
Autosize & NPOT:
· Resizes spritesheet to optimum size. If you need your output to be in power of two sizes, deactivate Non Power of Two feature.
· Sprite Master saves your spritesheet documents. Document files stores all the sprite files and sprite sheet parameters.
Trimming & Padding:
· Trim your sprites and all empty spaces will be dismissed. You can add empty space around sprites with padding features.
· You can rename your sprites in the Sprite master. Thus, your export files will contains these names.
Supported image formats:
Supported coordinate data :
· XML (Generic sprite data in XML format)
· JSON (Generic sprite data in JSON format)
· CSS (CSS Definition for use in Web pages)
· Cocos2D .plist file format Cocos2D game engine
· CoronaSDK .lua file for Corona game engine
· Sparrow .xml file for Sparrow game engine
· LibGDX .txt file format
· 64-bit processor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Quick Update that fixes urgent image loading bug.
· New features coming soon.