SkimDeep is a free and easy to use Java jar dependency browser. SkimDeep shows all the inter-jar-dependencies from all jar files within a directory tree.
Also, you can identify in which jar file a specific class can be found. SkimDeep is a great tool for building and refining existing classpathes or for looking up classes.
· Libs Root points to the root folder from within all jar files are being analyzed.
· Parse do the jar file parsing
· Search for a class in all the jar files
The UI is structured in four columns:
· JAR Files shows all the jar files which have been found and parsed within the Libs Root folder.
· Dependent JARs shows all the jar files which are depending on the selected jar file in the JAR Files column
· Dependency JARs shows all the jar files the selected jar file in JAR Files is depending on.
· Used Classes of dependency JAR lists the classes which are used from the selected jar file in JAR Files in the Dependency JARs column.
· Java 1.5 or later