Script Fire is a powerful tool that lets you trigger and schedule scripts execution from within FileMaker. ScriptFire can be used to schedule scripts for hourly, daily, weekly, monthly or even yearly execution.
FileMaker databases can be opened and closed based on schedules. ScriptFire can trigger scripts to check user input after leaving a field or record. Events can be defined that trigger scripts when users access certain layouts or switch windows.
Here are some key features of "ScriptFire FileMaker Plug-in":
· Trigger scripts based on secondly, minutely, hourly, daily, weekly, monthly and even yearly schedules
· Have scripts triggered once at an absolute or relative point in time
· Install schedules that trigger your scripts repetitively according to custom intervals
· Open and close FileMaker databases automatically based on the same type of schedules v ScriptFire even opens password protected files
· Trigger scripts when certain layouts are accessed
· Control FileMaker windows by executing a script when a certain window comes to front
· Script Fire also allows you to easily trigger a field
· Trigger a script when creating viewing or existing records
· Schedule the power management of the system that runs your FileMaker solution v put the computer to sleep or even shut it down at a specific point in time
· Manage installed tasks of all types v suspend, resume or remove tasks and control settings.
· FileMaker 5 or later.