Script Debugger provides everything you need to quickly and easily author AppleScripts that work. No other scripting tool can match Script Debugger's capabilities for creating, editing and debugging AppleScripts.
Its sophisticated Dictionary browser provides far more information than any other tool can and eliminates guesswork and needless experimentation. Simply put, Script Debugger makes AppleScript easy.
Script Debugger lets you use its AppleScript debugger in other OSA scripting environments such as Mac OS Folder Actions, Apple Data Detectors and CGI scripting.
Script Debugger builds on our established tradition of offering the most productive environment for building AppleScript solutions of any complexity.
Its AppleScript debugger is groundbreaking in its ability to show you exactly what your script is doing at any given point. Script Debugger adds new debugging facilities to make scripting even more productive.
· 50MB free disk space
· 20 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· 17779 Script Debugger now generates bundle IDs for bundled compiled scripts and applets/droplets. A new Bundle ID field has been added to the Resources tab for editing a script's bundle ID. Additionally, a new Bundle ID Prefix field has been added to the General prefs panel to control the prefix used to build default bundle IDs when scripts are created.
· 17119 Improved the accuracy of the timer when stepping through scripts, and when the Event Log is visible.
· 17871 Resolved a problem where the properties of all text suite objects in the Tex-Edit Plus application dictionary are missing.
· 17870 Improved performance when displaying large lists of object specifiers in the result viewer.
· 17865 Corrected a regression introduced in Script Debugger 5.0.4 which prevents Script Debugger from recognizing when faceless background applications such as System Events or Image Events are launched or quit.
· 17863 [Crash] Resolved a crash that can occur when undoing a compile operation where...