SQLite Sorcerer 1.9
A tool, free of charge, to manage your SQLite databases
SQLite Sorcerer supports the creation, edition, deletion of tables, views, records... the definition and execution of queries. SQLite Sorcerer can also compare 2 SQLite databases.
The SQLite Sorcerer can help you to perform the main administration tasks on your SQLite database.
- Create a new database from scratch.
- Compact, analyze / deanalyse a database.
- Encrypt and rencrypt using a password or an existing hashed key: have a look here to learn more on the feature.
- Open recent databases by double-click or drag and drop from a list.
- You can compare the structure of 2 databases!
- Just open a second database and the comparison is done!
- The result of the comparison is displayed in a datagrid with details.
- Get the whole structure of the database : SQL or XML (highlighted code).
- Create, delete, rename, copy with or without data.
- Edit the structure of a table (use the context menu or double click).
- Changing all attributes of fields is allowed, including default values.
- Add, delete or rename fields.
- Define conflict clauses.
- View the highlighted SQL code and copy it into the clipboard.
- Add, delete or edit records directly in a data grid (double click then navigate in the grid).
- Filter data using keyword or regular expression.
- View all data or use chunks to browse table content.
- Empty tables.
- Export data from tables or queries into CVS or TXT files (right-click on the grid).
- Import data from a CSV or TXT file.
- Type your own sql and check the results - Add fields or table names by double click or drag&drop in the SQL text area.
- Save your query as a new view.
- Import a SQL file.
- Your SQL code is highlighted!
- The query panel can be detached from the application - This allows you to work in the query panel while having a look on the database : structure, full data…
- Views / Triggers:
- Create new one - Views can be created from a popup button or from the query panel.
- Delete or rename existing ones.
- View the corresponding SQL code and copy it into the clipboard.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Improvements / changes:
- Issue #11: File Open dialog needs ‘All Files (*.*) mask