SQLVault is a Mac OS X application that allows you to easily create and access local relational databases, eliminating the need to connect to database servers.
With SQLVault, you will be able to create views, indexes, tables, queries, triggers, and notes, and to import / export data to the database you've created.
With its native and intuitive GUI, SQLVault makes it very easy to complete your tasks with ease.
NOTE: To buy SQLVault via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "SQLVault":
· Create Tables, Views, Indexes and Triggers
· Import and Export data
· Use SQL to query data
· 64-bit processor
· 30 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· FreeHand SQL – Improved the error messages when running an invalid query.
· Import – Capability to import files with blanks without rejecting the data.
· General – Added an option to Cancel when deleting an object.
· General – Fixed the lower case ordering in the control panel.