A free and pure Java version of a popular SQLite database engine
SQLJet is an open source software library that provides API that enables Java applications to access and modify mostly any of SQLite-created and managed databases.
- Fine-grained API to create, access and modify SQLite databases.
- Database format is fully compatible with SQLite 3.6.
- No native binaries are needed.
- Runs on JVM 1.5 or newer.
- Current version only supports SQL in schema.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Bug fixes: Improvements: Pool is used to allocate most frequently used objects (SqlJetVdbeMem), that, in certain cases, may reduce GC load.