BitNami RubyStack is a software package designed to simplify the deployment of Ruby on Rails and its dependencies.
Ruby on Rails is collection of web applications designed to enhance the productivity of any programmer using the Ruby open source programming language.
Here are some key features of "BitNami RubyStack":
· Easy to Install
· Intel x86 or compatible processor.
· Minimum of 512 MB RAM.
· Minimum of 150 MB hard drive space.
· TCP/IP protocol support.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Upgrade Ruby to 1.9.3-p429 for Linux and OSX
· Updated Passenger to 4.0.2
· Updated phpMyAdmin to 4.0.0
· Updated Apache to 2.4.4
· Added Apache MPM prefork, worker and event
· Updated Perl to 5.16.3
· Updated mod_perl to 2.0.8-dev
· Updated Perl DBD-mysql to 4.0.23
· Updated Perl DBI to 1.625
· Updated Perl XML::LibXML module to 2.0016