Hammer is a powerful and streamlined OS X web development application designed to help designers and developers create static websites in no time.
Using Hammer you will be able to build static HTML-based websites quickly and easily.
There is no fuss, no mess, and no PHP involved when you're creating your website using Hammer and your Mac.
NOTE: To buy Hammer via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Hammer":
· HTML Includes
· Clever Paths
· Variables + Helpers
· Auto Reload
· SASS + CoffeeScript
· Publish Builds
· Retina ready
· 64-bit processor
· 14 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Compiler update: much faster compilation!
· New Screenshots!
· Markdown documents no longer get IDs in their headers
· Placeholder now takes text: @placeholder 100x100 Hammer
· Blank lines are deleted from the start of HTML files
· Hammer templates don't include Build or Git repos