ResourceHelper is a powerful yet user-friendly Mac app which will allow iOS developers to quickly check and validate their retina ready iPhone and iPad apps.
You should use it because even the best designers and developers make mistakes - ResourceHelper doesn't.
ResourceHelper has a wide range of options, from image validation, to copy-paste ready code for XCode. ResourceHelper will immediately become a landmark in your development workflow, whether as a developer or as a designer.
NOTE: To buy ResourceHelper via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "ResourceHelper":
· Check and fix images within the project directory
· Validate your images are the right scales, easily tracking which images have issues
· Convert images from 2x to standard scale, either one by one or all images needing converting
· Check and fix your Xcode projects, making sure the correct image scales are included
· Generate code snippets to directly paste into your source code, from basic image reference to calculating transparent image bounds
· Create placeholder images at the right scale
· Great progressive searching that matches the smart way
· Reports to send to those who need to know to get the assets sorted
· 64-bit processor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fix for certain projects not opening due to folder name.
· Highlight the issue of retina images being odd dimension when there is no standard image.
· No longer flags missing Default-568h.png as a validation error.