Free and open source web-based project management application
Redmine is a free and open source project written using the Ruby on Rails framework.
- Multiple projects support
- Flexible role based access control.
- Flexible issue tracking system
- Gantt chart and calendar
- News, documents & files management
- Feeds & email notifications.
- Per project wiki
- Per project forums
- Simple time tracking functionality
- Custom fields for issues, projects and users
- SCM integration (SVN, CVS, Mercurial, Bazaar and Darcs)
- Multiple LDAP authentication support
- User self-registration support
- Multilanguage support
- Multiple databases support
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Defect #3483: Relative url for source links in notifications
- Defect #16415: Users get e-mail notification twice, if they are watchers and assignees at the same time.
- Defect #16519: Generating a spent time report on a list type custom field with multiple values causes an invalid SQL error
- Defect #16564: Repository identifiers can be reserved words