Receigen is a smart code generator for App Store receipt validation. The generated code is ready-to-integrate, pure ANSI C, fully debuggable and integrates various protection mechanisms to harden the reverse engineering.
Receigen will also integrate nicely with Xcode for a streamlined build process.
NOTE: To buy Receigen via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Receigen":
Inspect Your Applications:
· Ever wanted to know if an application is signed or if what its receipt contains ? Receigen provides a inspector window where you can visualize the signature and receipt status of any application.
Generate Validation Code:
· The assistant only needs two information (bundle identifier and version) to generate the Mac App Store receipt validation code. The generated code is ready-to-integrate, pure ANSI C, fully debuggable and integrates various protection mechanisms to harden the reverse engineering.
Integrate Into Xcode Workflow:
· Need to integrate into Xcode ? Using a Continuous Integration build process for your application ? Receigen can also be used on a command line, making easy to integrate into a building process.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· A refactored code generation engine
· New obfuscation and flow methods
· New mode to check receipt during application's execution
· New option to be notify when validation fails
· Log statements to help debugging
· Support for Retina displays