Reusable Classes for Solid Applications in Record Time For REALbasic Developers
RbApp components include:
· RbGrid - Flexible, scaleable grid with powerful programming control
· RbChart - Dynamic charts, graphs and tables with minimal programming
· RbEdit - Text editing of large files with undo/redo, find/replace and print
· RbView - Powerful page layout built on the REALbasic graphic routines
· RbCommand - Undo/redo menu and mouse commands
· RbPalette - Tool bars and palettes for any platform
· RbStringList - String list management to simplify and optimize code
· RbXML - Fast XML read and write of data with minimal programming
· RbHelp - QuickHelp integration for interactive application help
· RbQuickLicense - QuickLicense support for license management and protection
· RbCalendar - This function presents calendar dialog and returns a selected date
· RbLibrary - Text editing and file management routines
This plain text editor reads and writes huge files in seconds on Mac OS X versus minutes with EditField. RbEdit has Undo/Redo, Find/Replace and Print commands, configurable tab support, runtime programmable line wrap/no wrap, drag & drop and one configurable text font, size, color and style.
RbEdit provides more programming control using an interface similar to EditField.
Save time with a powerful drawing environment that supplements REALbasic's graphic capabilities. Use this extendable framework of class properties and methods for drawing objects with specified pen color, fill color, dashed lines, etc. and easily manage page size, orientation, number of horizontal and vertical pages, scaling, printing and scrolling of views.
Give your application a reusable, Undo/Redo command structure. Application commands can track the mouse, provide feedback to the user and constrain the tracking process while performing a command.
Easily add toolbars and tool palettes to REALbasic applications running on any platform. Tool palettes include active and inactive tool icons, programmable enabled and visible states of each tool and contextual online help.
Add, delete, access, move, copy, count, find, alphabetize, loop through and otherwise manage lists of strings to save development time and boost program performance.
With one simple class that you can understand in minutes, read and write data as XML files with speedy performance.
Add interactive help to any REALbasic application from commands, dialogs or buttons with simple method calls.
Create fast text reports or convert text files between Macintosh, Windows or Linux line endings with reusable library routines.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 2.3
- Updated to support the latest 2009 R4 release of REALbasic from Real Software.