RazorSQL is a complete and extremely powerful application for SQL database querying, editing, and managing that supports every major database.
RazorSQL comes with built-in support for MySQL, OpenBase, Oracle, PostgreSQL, SimpleDB, SQLite, DB2, FrontBase, HSQLDB, Informix, SQL Server, Derby / JavaDB, Firebird, Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise, and Sybase SQL Anywhere.
RazorSQL is also capable of connecting to any database that features support for JDBC or ODBC (Windows only), such as Access, Mimer SQL, Mckoi, Daffodil, Pointbase, Solid, H2, Ingres, Interbase, Paradox, Pervasive, and Teradata.
Additionally, RazorSQL provides a secure relational database engine which comes with default settings and does note require any advanced administration to run it.
Here are some key features of "RazorSQL":
· Advanced connection features
· SQL and database tools
· Powerful SQL editor
· Database browser
· Built-in database
· Java 1.4.1 or later.
· 30 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added support for Amazon DynamoDB
· Added ability to change look and feel to different color themes
· PostgreSQL: Added the ability to view output from functions such as RAISE NOTICE statements
· Database Navigator: Increased speed of initial load for MS Access
· Added a preference for whether to strip comments from queries
· Added a View -> Reset Display Sizes to Default option
· Added an option to reset all preferences to defaults (Edit - Reset Preferences)
· Changed behavior of when a new tab is created and when the current tab is loaded when opening files
· Query Builder: if percent symbols not entered by the user for LIKE and NOT LIKE operators, value is automatically wrapped in percent symbols by RazorSQL
· Increased frequency of how often SQL history is written to disk
· SQL Server: Stop filtering db_owner schema from database browser
· Updated PostgreSQL JDBC driver that ships with RazorSQL
· Updated Jsch SFTP library to the...