Rapla 1.6.4 / 1.8 RC 1
Free resource and event management system
Some features of Rapla: multiple calendars,periods, conflict-management, hierarchies, fully configurable resource and reservation types.
Detailed instructions on how to install and use the Rapla utility on your Mac are available HERE.
- Multi-user, multi-languages (6 at the moment)
- A printable calendar
- Grouping of appointments in reservations
- Extensive appointment manipulation (repeating, exceptions)
- support for periods
- Hierarchical categorization of objects. Do you have to model your hierarchical organization?
- A fine-grained permission model. You can set who can access what, when and how.
- Customizable resource-, person-, and event-types. You can create your own types, with their specific attributes.
- Usable in client-server mode or as standalone application.
- Startable with webstart or as an applet (Java Plugin needed)
- Stores data in xml-file or with the help of sql-database
- Email notification on resource allocation
- Plugin architecture (with currently a dozen plugins available)
- HTML Read-only month-,week- and day- view. You can specify with filters what and how it should be visible to the outside.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 1.7 Beta 1
- multi edit of resources, users and reservations
- packaged as war
- experimental ical import