Allows one to add custom maps to a website
Take your maps further with RapidMaps, featuring tons of improvements and new features, including community-powered Panoramio pictures sharing.
RapidMaps pages work on all themes and on most browsers.
- No code, no waste of time:
- Designed to be so easy to use and intuitive, so that your project will be up and running quickly.
- You don't have to write any code or handle cryptic documentation to enjoy all feature of the new and powerful Google Maps v3 framework.
- Add pins simply by entering an address in the search field or right-clicking on the map, then drag them to adjust the position!
- Turn up hundreds of icons:
- RapidMaps leads the way in Google Maps integration offering over 900 pin icons.
- Choose an icon to pick out your store, restaurant, retail outlet or any other point of interest.
- Drive. Bike. Walk:
- Are you arranging a road race? Or want to show your coast-to-coast trip to your friends? RapidMaps lets you add automatic Google Maps route calculation between pins with just one click.
- Give directions to your business
- Add a label with directions to drive customers to you.
- Create professional-looking maps and add even more details with area, path and circle features.
- Pictures for every taste. Show your favorite places:
- RapidMaps now comes with Panoramio support, letting you enrich your maps with thousands of geo-tagged pictures.
- Because a project is worth a thousand words:
- Create every kind of map with RapidMaps 2: from basic maps showing location and contact info for your shop, to more complex maps including routes, streets and hundreds of pins.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Bug fixes: Fixes export issues when using HTML component on RapidWeaver 6.