Free and open source recursive hasher for your Mac
Hash sums are used to ensure and verify integrity of large volumes of data for a long-term storing or transfering.
- Ability to process directories recursively.
- Updating of existing crc files (adding sums of files missing in the crc file).
- Output in the predefined (SFV, BSD-like) or user defined format.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- librhash: small optimization of Whirlpool
- option --exclude for skipping some files during recursive scanning
- update the SHA3 algorithm to follow the changes of the FIPS 202 draft
- support torrents with more than one announce url