RECODER is a Java framework for Java program analysis and source code transformation.
RECODER computes an easy to use syntactic and semantic program model containing cross references and also supports transformation rollbacks and incremental model updates.
Here are some key features of "RECODER":
· Parsing and unparsing of Java sources
· Name and type analysis for Java programs
· Transformation of Java sources
· Incremental analysis and transformation of Java sources
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Bug fix in packaging: Include net.sf.retrotranslator.transformer.Retrotranslator.class in recoder.jar, otherwise, recoder.backport.Backport does not work.