Modular, multi-threaded, SQL-integrated, weakly-typed scripting language with procedural and object-oriented features
Qore also features easy-to-use and powerful structures, data types, and operators, and a clean and easy-to-read/learn syntax.
Qore Programming Language features Oracle and MySQL DBI drivers, optional TIBCO AE integration, and easy date arithmetic, is very scalable on SMP systems, and much more.
- lib/QoreSocket.cpp: if the SSL connection is closed by the remote
- end while writing then flag the connection as closed and throw an
- appropriate exception so that errors can be caught when they
- happen instead of on the next read / write
- include/qore/Qore.h: doc updates
- COPYING.MIT, Makefile.am, README, README-LICENSE,
- command-line.cpp, include/qore/common.h, lib/ModuleManager.cpp,
- qore.spec: updated qore to reflect being released under an MIT
- open-source license in addition to GPL and LGPL
- qlib/OracleSqlUtil.qm: sqlutils: standard methods for
- materialized views implemented; docs for OracleMaterializedView
- public members