Graphical modeling and code generation tool
QM provides best-in-class, intuitive diagramming environment and generates very compact C or C++ code that is 100% traceable from your design. QM is available for Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X.
The main objective of QM is to empower your designs without standing in your way. The tool achieves this at several levels.
At the high level, QM gives you complete control over all aspects of your design, both the logical structure and physical partitioning into directories and files.
The tool respects your design decisions and lets you determine the generated code structure, directory names, file names, and elements that go into every file. You can mix your own code with the synthesized code and use QM to generate as much or as little of the overall code as you see fit.
At the low level, QM respects your graphical layout as much as possible and will not re-attach or re-route connectors, resize nodes, or adjust text annotations. You will find that you don't need to "fight" the tool.
- Graphical modeling tool based on the UML state machine subset
- Automatic generation of production-quality C or C++ code
- Automatic model verification during the code generation
- Built-in support for QP/C, QP/C++, and QP-nano frameworks
- 100% traceability from design to code
- Ultimate flexibility in generated code design
- Friendly to version control systems (VCS)
- Intuitive diagramming environment for making clean, good-looking diagrams
- Export of diagrams to EMF vector format for direct pasting into MS-Office and Open Office applications
- Modern user interface with docking windows with the layout saved across sessions
- State of the art editors for action code with syntax highlighting
- Undo/redo of all model edits
- Quick Clipboard-based navigation between the model and third-party tools
- Support for user-generated model templates
- Ready-made project examples and online tutorials
- Available on Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X
- Completely free to download and free to use
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- This release is the first one available for all three platforms:
- Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X.
- The directory structure of the QM installation has been modified
- to accomodate Mac OS X and to make it common for all platforms.