QBzr is a cross-platform and open source GUI front end for Bazaar, based on Qt toolkit.
· qadd — GUI for adding files or directories
· qannotate — GUI interface for file annotation
· qbranch — GUI interface for branch command
· qbrowse — Browse your branch a-la Trac Browse Source
· qcat — View the contents of a file as of a given revision
· qcommit — GUI interface to enter log message and select changes to commit
· qconfig — Bazaar configuration
· qconflicts — GUI interface to resolve conflicts
· qdiff — Side-by-side and unidiff view of changes.
· qinfo — information about branch
· qinit — Initialize new branch or shared repository
· qlog — Show log messages in GUI window.
· qmerge — Perform a three-way merge
· qpull — GUI interface for pull command
· qpush — GUI interface for push command
· qrevert — Revert changed files
· qtag — Edit tags
· qupdate — GUI interface for update command
· qversion — Shows Bazaar version info
· qviewer — View content of any arbitrary file on your disk
· qgetnew — Creates a new working tree (either a checkout or full branch)
· qgetupdates — Fetches external changes into the working tree
· Python 2.4 or later
· PyQt 4.3 or later
· Qt 4.3 or later
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
Behavior change: External diff behavior is changed as below.(IWATA Hidetaka):
· When calling external diff for multiple files, all diffs shown at once.(Bug #942218)
· Working tree or branch is locked only when starting up of diff tools.(Bug #942221)
· This affects to all commands which use external diff.
· (qdiff, qcommit, qbrowse, qannotate, ...)
· Now, you can launch 'Shelve' directly from each dialog when uncommitted change blocks action.
· And you can launch 'Resolve' directly when conflicts generated. (IWATA Hidetaka #935903)
· New feature of qannotate command: command-line option `--line=N` (`-L`) allows you to jump right to specific line.