QBlocks is an application that provides its users with the ability to design resolution independent graphics.
QBlocks generates Objective-C code at runtime, so you can look at any time at the Quartz code that QB produces.
The application also generates graphic files format for those who need just graphics results.
NOTE: To buy QBlocks via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "QBlocks":
· Professional drawing tools
· Real-time preview
· Generates readable code
· Export to multiple image formats
· Plugin architecture
· 64-bit processor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed bug of random NaN numbers when editing Controls Bezier points. Thanks Mr. Mohac
· Improved behavior of contextual menu
· Fixed order of HUE & Saturation values
· Small aesthetic changes