PyNSource is a free and open-source Python code scanner and UML modelling tool.
PyNSource reverse engineers Python source code into UML - display UML as Ascii art or in a proper diagramming visual workspace.
PyNSource is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux. Binaries for the Windows and Linux platforms are available on the project's homepage.
- Recognizes inheritance and composition relationships
- Detects the cardinality of associations e.g. one to one or 1..* etc
- Optionally treat modules as classes - creating a pseudo class for each module - module variables and functions are treated as attributes and methods of a class
- Has been developed using unit tests (supplied) so that you can trust it just that little bit more
- A python code scanner and UML modelling tool that generates UML diagram models that you can layout, arrange and print out.
- Also generates UML text diagrams, which you can paste into your source code for documentation purposes.
- Also generates Java or Delphi code (which can be subsequently imported into more sophisticated UML modelling tools).