PureLoad is a cross-platform load testing software for internet applications. You won't need any scripting or programming. Also, no advance training is needed.
You will be able to control PureLoad through a user interface, where test cases and time distributed scenarios can be easily built.
In addition, PureLoad works on a protocol level, which means that it simulates the traffic generated between the client and server.
PureLoad was designed in such a way that it is independent of the technology used on the server side.
Here are some key features of "PureLoad":
· Platform Independent
· Distributed Runtime
· Web Server Technologies
· Test web applications
· Protocol Support
· Server Monitoring
· Protocol Extensions
· License Manager
· Java 1.6 or later
· 14 days trial
· Maximum 10 worker threads are allowed.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
Minor improvements and Bugs fixed:
· Console: solved exception starting test ("Add scenarios to TaskSpace failed") in rare cases
· Console: solved IndexOutOfBounds Exception when compacting slots (in rare cases)
· Console: now gives warning when connection to naming already in use
· Task API: allow retrieving previous execute time
· HttpInitTask: add parameter to allow control of max no of connections within scenario
· Console: issue when reconnecting to restarted Naming
· Console: Tool Properties: "Monitor Poll Interval" isn't properly propagated and used
· Taskspace: improved performance when using many workers
· Taskspace: adding scenarios with changed file datasources might fail
· Taskspace: using large files as datasources slows down taskspace access
· Http Tasks: posting binary data might hang console (or PureTest) in debug mode
· Http Tasks: digest authentication fails if domains separated with more than one whitespace
· SSH Tasks: Add support for SSH subsystem