Protoc Embedded C Compiler 1.0 M 4
Protocol Buffers for resource constrained embedded C apps
With Protoc Embedded C Compiler, you can allow tiny embedded devices to communicate directly with each other or with servers running large scale business applications.
Protoc Embedded C Compiler comprises the following guidelines:
· Generated C-code runs on low-power and low-memory embedded controllers.
· Generated C-code runs on real-time systems with static memory allocation.
· Code is completely generated, so it is self-contained (no libraries on the target device).
· API is easy to learn and (where possible) close to the concepts of the original protobuf implementations by Google.
Protoc Embedded C Compiler is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
Instructions on how to use the Protoc Embedded C Compiler utility on your Mac are available HERE.
Protoc Embedded C Compiler
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Support default values and per-field maximum length definitions.