Power JSON Editor is a powerful yet very easy to use JSON editing utility for developers.
Using the Power JSON Editor app developers can easily import JSON data from the web, import plist data as JSON, and also export JSON to plist.
Featuring support for plug-ins, Power JSON Editor is also easily extendable, and it currently comes with support for rendering JSON data with Jade template.
NOTE: To buy Power JSON Editor via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Power JSON Editor":
Multiple Editor Panel:
· Raw JSON text editor
· JSON node editor
· JSON node tree editor
· Toggle editor panel easily
Powerful Node Edit:
· One-click beautifying JSON text
· Convert node data type between string, number, boolean and null
· Duplicate, cut, copy and paste JSON node
· Wrap JSON node to object or array
· Drag and drop JSON data between documents or other editors
Import & Export:
· Import JSON data from web
· Import Plist file as JSON
· Export JSON to plist file
· Data format converting plugin (current only has plist format converting plugin)
· JSON Render Plug-in
· More Plug-ins in developing
JSON Render Plug-in:
· Render JSON as html with Jade template
JSON document in jade local variable is "data", for example:
· - each item in data
· p= item.title
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· JSON imported from web will be auto beautified
· Now can convert node type between any types, but node data will lost when convert between some types, such as from Object to Number
· Add JSON text editor font preference
· Now Power JSON Editor supports edit plist file directly, please notice that save the plist file will use XML format.