Portraiture for Photoshop 18.104.22.168 Build 2340
Eliminates the tedious manual labor of retouching protrait photos
Portraiture for Photoshop intelligently smoothens and removes imperfections while preserving skin texture and other important portrait details such as hair, eyebrows, eyelashes etc.
Portraiture for Photoshop features a powerful masking tool that enables selective smoothening only in the skin tone areas of the image. The built-in Auto-Mask feature makes Portraiture for Photoshop’s masking tool truly unique.
Portraiture for Photoshop helps you quickly discover most of the skin tone range of the image automatically and, if preferred, you can manually fine-tune it to ensure optimal results, providing unmatched precision and productivity.
For finer control, you can specify the smoothening degree for different detail sizes and adjust the sharpness, softness, warmth, brightness and contrast.
Portraiture for Photoshop comes with pre-defined presets for one-click effects and, as with all Imagenomic plug-ins, you can capture your own signature workflow in a custom preset tailored to your specific requirements and photographic portfolio.
- Detail smoothing:
- Portraiture smooths and softens an image by removing artifacts while preserving skin texture and other important image details such as hair, eyebrows, eyelashes etc. To achieve the desired result, you can adjust the smoothing degree for different detail sizes - fine, medium and large.
- Additionally with the "Portrait Size" parameter Portraiture adjusts the smoothing parameters to achieve the most visually compelling result for different portrait sizes.
- Skin tones mask:
- Portraiture provides a powerful skin tone masking tool with an Auto-Mask feature to allow for fine smoothening control across all skin tones present in the subject image. Auto-Mask recognizes the skin tone range of the image automatically and, accordingly, creates an optimal skin tones mask for that particular image.
- Auto-Mask provides an excellent starting point for manually fine-tuning the automatic results, if desired. With many available slider controls and the two Color Picker tools, you can further fine-tune the Auto-Mask results to create the most optimal skin tones mask for your image and for your portfolio requirements.
- Auto-mask is also very useful when batch processing. Because it creates the masks automatically based on the image's unique skin tone range, each image will be treated individually during the batch process, thus enabling an efficient workflow technique when choosing to apply detail smoothening only to skin tones for a large number of images.
- Additionally, Portraiture allows for outputting only the masked range of the image to enable further adjustments to the skin areas.
- Portraiture provides several controls to further enhance your portraits. You can adjust the sharpness, warmth, brightness and contrast, as well as soften to produce a glamour effect.
- The combination of brightness and contrast controls allow for adjusting the brightness and contrast without over blowing highlights or over darkening the shadows.
- The warmth control adjusts the skin color saturation to emulate different skin tones from pale to dark.
Portraiture for Photoshop
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!