Pattern Digger offers you the possibility to find and manage the comments included in your source code files.
Pattern Digger is able to find specific terms left throughout different projects files. Simply specify the terms you want to find and the app takes care of the rest.
Pattern Digger can to search inside project folders, allows you to set up filers and offers you the possibility to quickly preview the file content.
NOTE: To buy Pattern Digger via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Pattern Digger":
· Can search different source code files for specific terms
· Allows you to create your own keywords
· Provides support for several types of text files
· Is able to search inside project folders
· 10 hours trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New: Added right-click context menu for path control (ability to quickly choose new search folder).
· New: User configurable comment delimiters.
· New: Window title reflects user selection.
· Changed: Export function honors the currently active filters.
· Changed: Added one more line of text to the results row.
· Changed: Matches count/notes/files are updated automatically when search is refined.