Designing a gorgeous, resolution-independent user interface is hard, especially if you have to program your drawing code.
PaintCode is a simple vector drawing Mac OS X app that instantly generates resolution-independent Objective-C drawing code for both Mac OS X and iOS.
You no longer have to tweak and recompile your drawing code over and over again to achieve the desired result.
With PaintCode, a graphic designer with no programming experience can draw beautiful controls, icons and other user interface elements, and the app automatically generates code that is equally beautiful.
NOTE: To buy PaintCode via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "PaintCode":
· The key to resolution-independent user interface
· Generates code for OS X and iOS
· Get ready for Retina displays
· Live, on-the-fly code generation
· Boolean operations
· Dynamic colors, gradients and shadows
· 64-bit processor
· Opening documents is disabled
· Copy & Paste is disabled
· Your sessions are limited to 15 minutes
· The number of shapes you can draw is limited
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Improved PSD and SVG import
· Bug fixes