PMD 5.2.2 / 5.2.3 Dev
A free and open source Java source code analyzer that will find potential coding problems such as possible bugs, dead codes and duplicate codes
Furthermore, PMD was created to scan Java source code and looks for potential problems like:
· Possible bugs - empty try/catch/finally/switch statements
· Dead code - unused local variables, parameters and private methods
· Suboptimal code - wasteful String/StringBuffer usage
· Overcomplicated expressions - unnecessary if statements, for loops that could be while loops
· Duplicate code - copied/pasted code means copied/pasted bugs
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 5.2.2
- FOR THE LANGUAGE CPP, THE FOLLOWING NEW PARAMETERS ARE SUPPORTED:
- --no-skip-blocks: Disables skipping of code blocks like a pre-processor. This is by default enabled.
- --skip-blocks-pattern: Pattern to find the blocks to skip. Start and End pattern separated by “|”. Default value is “#if 0|#endif”.