PKCS#7Viewer is a slick and no-frills OS X graphical utility for inspecting ASN.1 parse trees aka Mac App Store Receipts and codesign/SSL certificates encoded in the ASN.1 DER/BER format.
Some examples of files in this format:
· Mac App Store Receipts inside application bundles
· Codesigning Certificates
· Mac Developer and Developer ID certificate pairs
· SSL certificates
PKCS#7Viewer reveals the inner hierarchical structure of the Mac App Store receipt.
You can either view the entire ASN.1 container which includes the signing certificates/signature or just inspect the "signedPayload", a fancy term for the "Mac Application Store Receipt"-specific data.
NOTE: To download PKCS#7Viewer via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "PKCS#7Viewer":
· Hierarchical view exposes exact structure of all ASN.1 data.
· English descriptions of cryptic ASN.1 object-identifiers.
· Receipt inspector reveals receipt and in-app purchase values.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Bug fix for certificate viewing under 10.6.6