This project is aiming at providing a compiled versions for unofficial OpenJDK 7 and 8 packages to Mac OS X Snow Leopard and Lion users.
OpenJDK can be used by Java developers to write applications for a wide range of environments, from desktop to server.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added tag hs25-b05 for changeset b261523fe66c
· 8000459: assert(java_lang_String::is_instance(entry)) failure with various mlvm tests. - Summary: Remove unneeded assert. - Reviewed-by: sspitsyn, coleenp
· 7189254: Change makefiles for more flexibility to override defaults - Summary: Change makefiles so that targets and parameters can be overridden by alternate makefiles. - Reviewed-by: dholmes, coleenp
· 8000740: remove LinkWellKnownClasses - Reviewed-by: kvn, jrose
· 8000753: compiler/6912517 crashes on 64bit sparc with compressed oops off - Summary: code generated by c1 for getClass intrinsic broken when klass field is loaded on 64bit with compressed klass off. - Reviewed-by: kvn
· 8000592: Improve adlc usability - Summary: several changes to adlc to improve its usability - Reviewed-by: kvn - Contributed-by: email@example.com
· 7199654: Remove LoadUI2LNode - Summary: Removed LoadUI2L node from Ideal nodes, use match rule in .ad files instead. - Reviewed-by: kvn