Open Teradata Viewer is a free and Java based database administration tool, suitable as front-end for your Teradata relational database.
Open Teradata Viewer can be used to easily query, update and administer your database, create reports and synchronize data.
Open Teradata Viewer is a cross-platform program that can be used on all operating systems that feature Java support (e.g. Mac OS X, Windows, Linux).
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· setBracketMatchingEnabled(boolean) now checks for brackets "to the right" of the caret if one is not found "to the left."
· Added API to create custom hyperlinks in SyntaxTextArea.
· Added "mark occurrences" support for XML. Currently just highlights the tag name at the current caret position and its match.
· Fixed issue when auto-inserting spaces for tabs.
· Major refactoring of rendering code.
· "Traditional" selection rendering is now supported; that is, selected text can now be rendered as syntax highlighted tokens with a "selection" background (as it was previously), or as text as a single color with the "selection" background (as standard text components do). See SyntaxTextArea.setUseSelectedTextColor(boolean).
· Fixed performance issue in FoldingAwareIconRowHeader when it paints "active regions."
· Added some new token types to better differentiate markup tokens from "regular" language tokens. This allows for better syntax highlighting.
· Upgraded Teradata JDBC driver 14.00.00.30 -> 14.10.00.17