Open Teradata Viewer is a free and Java based database administration tool, suitable as front-end for your Teradata relational database.
Open Teradata Viewer can be used to easily query, update and administer your database, create reports and synchronize data.
Open Teradata Viewer is a cross-platform program that can be used on all operating systems that feature Java support (e.g. Mac OS X, Windows, Linux).
- Added the "VIEW AS (SYNTAX HIGHLIGHTING)" command to the "View" menu.
- Added the "TOGGLE SPELL CHECKING" command to the "Edit" menu.
- Added the "FIND.." command to the "Search" menu.
- Added the "REPLACE.." command to the "Search" menu.
- Added the capability to open the URLs typed in the comments of the script.
- Added the error strip to the right of the SQL editor.