A free and open source modern platform independent OO language with a native JIT compiler that will provide you with computing capabilities, alongside a command-line debugger
Additionally, Objeck Programming Language contains all the common features encountered in a general purpose programming language that has an emphasis on OOP simplicity.
- Native platform support for Windows, Linux and OS X
- Support for object-oriented programming (virtual classes, interfaces, enums, functions and methods)
- Functional support (high-order functions)
- Support for polymorphic methods and functions
- "public" and "private" methods classifications
- Class library support (console, strings, files, threads, sockets, directories, vectors, linked lists, b-trees, etc.)
- Interactive debugger
- Automatic memory management (mark and sweep garbage collection)
- Native runtime JIT support for IA-32 and AMD64 architectures
- Peephole optimizations (short-circuit logic, constant folding, strength reduction, instruction simplification)
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Refactored class libraries and created new API documentation. Resolved newly identified bugs and as a result of full regression testing.
- Highlights of this release include the following:
- Refactored and documented all class libraries (new)